am citit, mi-a placut (10 februarie)miercuri, februarie 10th, 2010
– ‘Don’t Be Evil,’ Meet ‘Spy on Everyone’: How the NSA Deal Could Kill Google – Wired
– Content is not King. Self Promotion Is – Outspoken Media
– Giz Explains: Why HTML5 Isn’t Going to Save the Internet – Gizmodo
– Demand Media’s Plan to Sell Content to Old-Media Fatties – Vanity Fair
– Watch Hollywood Crater in a Single Sentence – Media Memo
– Reminder: Microsoft’s WinMo on 18 Percent of U.S. Smartphones – Digital Daily (vine la pachet cu urmatoarea)
– Microsoft’s New Mobile Phone Software Is Coming (and Its “Project Pink” Still Lives)–But Should It Just Give Up and Buy RIM? – Boom Town
– Online Video One Step Closer to TV-Sized Ad Loads – AdAge
James Cameron (Avatar) vorbeste sambata la TED, alaturi de Bill Gates + altii.
This entry was posted on miercuri, februarie 10th, 2010 at 07:31 and is filed under business, Internet, Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.