Am citit, mi-a placutmarți, octombrie 27th, 2009
– A Big Deal, but Not a Good One (NYTimes)
– Study: ads more effective on social networks than portals (BrandRepublic)
– Sony Crashes Microsoft’s Netflix Party: The PS3 Gets Streaming, Too (PaidContent)
– Why Steve Jobs Could Be A Savior For Media Companies (PaidContent)
– Twitter Founders: From “Stupid” Idea To Possible IPO (WSJ)
This entry was posted on marți, octombrie 27th, 2009 at 06:54 and is filed under Internet, Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.